Best Organic Skin Care Products In India That Will Change Your Life
Organic word has gained lots of attention in personal care products but have you ever wondered what this word means? Or what ingredients are included or excluded in organic products Or how organic products are different from natural or green products? Why should I choose organic products? Along with answering these questions, we are going to list down a few best organic skin care products in India that will change your life.
What is an organic product?
In personal care products, the word organic means that some or all the ingredients of particular products are naturally grown on farms, and without any adulteration, they are used in their formulation. For instance aloe vera gel, raw aloe vera gel can be used in the formulation to enhance its moisturizing properties.
What ingredients are included or excluded in organic products?
Organic ingredients used in organic products are grown excluding these substances, • Chemical Fertilisers
- Chemical Pesticides
- Plant extracts
- Plant oils or butters
- Minimized use of synthetics
How organic products are different from natural and green products?
These terms hold different meanings;
Natural products may contain ingredients grown on farms but they don't need to be grown organically, their process might contain a few nonorganic substances like fertilizers, pesticides, GMOs, and many more. Claimed Natural does not guarantee that they are environmentally safe. For
instance squalene, squalene is great for hydration taken from sharks which contribute to shark hunting.
Green is a term company uses to portray their products to be harmless for the environment. But that does not guarantee that they are talking about their products only, it can be their packaging, operation, ingredients, their business practices, and some combinations of these.
Why should I choose organic products?
- Regulations, if any product is claimed to be organic then it is obvious that it contains organically grown natural ingredients.
- You can contribute to saving our environment and wildlife, pesticides and other chemical substances which are avoided in its farming can harm animals and our environment. • They are very less polluting, to claim organic these products must have ingredients grown in maintained soil or air.
- Biodegradable, which means they break down easily and do not accumulate in the environment.
Best organic skin care products in India:
1. Forest Essential Sandalwood and Orange Peel Facial Moisturiser
This moisturizer is enriched with antioxidants, hydrating, and restoring properties. This moisturizer is backed by the goodness of basil, ashwagandha, sandalwood, orange peel, and barley protein. It also contains SPF 25 making it more efficient to wear under the sun.
- Hydrates the skin.
- Protects from UVA and UVB.
- Reduces blemishes
- Soothes sun damage
- Evens out skin tone
- Improves skin’s elasticity
- Slightly greasy in texture.
Miel Natural’s Hokkaido Matcha Moisturising Face Serum.With the increasing popularity of face serums and their effectiveness, this Indian brand has taken it to the next level by introducing a super-effective serum with enhanced moisturizing properties. This moisturizing serum has organically grown rosehip oil, hyaluronic acid, vitamin E, green tea extract, and aloe vera extract making it super efficient.
- Hydrates your skin effortlessly
- Brightens the skin
- Evens out skin tone
- Fades post-acne spots and blemishes
- Improves skin’s elasticity
- Works perfectly under makeup, sunscreen, or just as a night serum or moisturizer (for oily to normal skin).
- Doesn’t protect the skin from the sun, sunscreen is recommended if stepping out.
Lotus Organics Precious Brightening Face Creme Spf 20Lotus Organics is a well-established brand that has gained popularity among organic products in India. This creme has 100% certified organic actives free from all harmful chemicals like parabens, sulfates, or any artificial fragrances.
- Reduces pigmentation
- Evens skin tone
- Protects from harmful sun rays
- Brightens the face
- A bit greasy in texture.
- Spf 20 is not sufficient for long sun exposers.
Khadi Natural Ayurvedic Amla and Bhringraj Hair CleanserKhadi is one of the most underrated yet effective organic brands in India. Its products are made under the guidance of ayurvedic experts and contain herbal ingredients. This organic hair cleanser contains ayurvedic ingredients like amla, bhringraj, Geetha, and aloe vera.
- Helps in reducing hair fall.
- Luster to dull hair.
- Boosts hair growth.
- Helps in preventing dandruff.
- Some of their products contain paraben
Kama Ayurveda Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment.Launched in 2002, Kama Ayurveda has gained lots of people’s trust so far. It is emerging at a very fast pace, they make its products from organically grown plant extracts only. This oil is powered with amla, sesame seeds, balloon vine, and bhringraj making it super efficient enough to give positive results against all the major hair.
- Stops premature greying
- Controls Hair fall
- Controls dandruff
- Brings natural shine to hair.
- It can make your hair a bit sticky sometimes.
Miel Natural’s Hokkaido Matcha Face CleanserA fresh brand launched in 2022 seems very promising as its products are well-designed for real problems. This matcha green tea face wash is truly made for Indian skin and Indian weather. It cleanses your pores thoroughly without drying your skin as it has a natural extract of organically grown aloe vera.
- Very gentle even on sensitive skin.
- Evens out skin tone.
- Cleanses pores thoroughly leaving them hydrated.
- Maintains skin’s natural pH level.
- Controls blackheads and acne.
- If you have any skin infection then it is not recommended.